An alternative to drug treatment is propolis for prostatitis. The bee product has an anti-inflammatory effect, has a beneficial effect on the entire body of a man.
A useful product is a special mass. Bees collect glue from plants, mix with wax, their waste products. Propolis is a resinous substance, heterogeneous in composition, consistency, color.
Rich in beneficial compounds:
- amino acids;
Traditional medicine offers many options for how to treat prostatitis with propolis on your own.
Preparations based on it have antimicrobial properties. Medicinal qualities:
- eliminates the causes of prostatitis – bacteria, viruses;
- stops oxidative processes;
- enhances the recovery of damaged cells;
- reduces pain syndrome;
- removes toxins from the body;
- improves metabolism.
A useful bee product strengthens the immune system, contributing to a speedy recovery. Its use increases efficiency, endurance. After a therapeutic course, male strength is restored.
The unique quality of bee glue is the preservation of its medicinal properties after treatment with high temperatures. You can buy it from beekeepers, in specialized outlets.
Folk and pharmacy forms of application
It is used externally, inside. The daily dose of use is from 5 to 10 g. For internal use, a good quality product is selected, without impurities.
The bee product is used as part of various dosage forms:
- liquids – solutions, alcohol tinctures, extracts, drops, emulsions, syrup;
- plastic forms – creams, suppositories, pastes;
Bactericidal properties are inherent in propolis oil.
Compresses and ointments
Propolis gives an excellent result in the form of an ointment. Regular use of this method relieves acute pain, restores damaged tissues and cells of the prostate gland.
- melt 80 g of vaseline in a water bath;
- mix in 20 g of crushed bee glue;
- boil with constant stirring;
- stand on low heat for a quarter of an hour;
The ointment is applied to the perineal area twice a day. Top with a clean cloth. The course of treatment is from 14 to 28 days.
The basis of the following homemade cream recipe is oil: butter, sea buckthorn, olive. Used for compresses. In boiled oil (200 g) put 35 g of the substance. Keep in a water bath until the wax is completely dissolved.
Soak clean gauze folded in several layers with the resulting composition. Put a bandage on the lower back, fix with a bandage. Keep for about 2 hours. A healing compress is applied daily for two weeks. After a seven-day interval, the course is resumed.
Candles made from propolis reduce the development of inflammation of the prostate gland, reduce painful manifestations, and promote the regeneration of tissue cells. Preparing suppositories at home is not difficult.
- Heat 200 g of any animal fat in a water bath. It is sometimes replaced with lanolin purchased in pharmacies.
- Grind 50 g of propolis, the same amount of beeswax, mix well with liquid fat.
- Put in the refrigerator until completely hardened.
- Cut the frozen mass into pieces.
- Form cylindrical candles with a sharp end.
- Dimensions: length – 5 cm, diameter – 10 mm. wrap in food polyethylene, baking paper.
- Store in a cold place.
To cure prostate adenoma, liquid suppositories are used. In terms of therapeutic effect, they are superior to medicinal ones. Suppositories are injected into the rectum with a syringe with a special tip.
- Combine 150 g of pumpkin seed oil with propolis extract.
- Alcohol tincture for prostatitis is prepared from bee glue in a 10% concentration;
- heat in a water bath until the ethanol has completely evaporated;
- add 5 ml of tea or fir tree oils.
- To stir thoroughly;
- store the resulting mixture in the refrigerator.
The course of suppositories with propolis for prostatitis is designed for three weeks of use. Suppositories are injected into the rectum daily at bedtime. Make a cleansing enema with an infusion of medicinal herbs in advance.
Candles increase local immunity, normalize hematopoiesis, stabilize cell membranes.
Honey and perga
Bee products are widely used in medical practice. Perga is a natural substance. Pollen collected by bees from plants contains vitamins, minerals, useful amino acids.
Useful properties of perga:
- stimulates potency;
- improves blood circulation in the pelvic organs;
- activates spermatozoa;
- stops premature aging of the male body.
Bee bread reduces the size of the inflamed prostate gland, normalizes the secretory function, urination. It is necessary to use bee bread to reduce the risk of a malignant tumor.
To treat the bacterial form, a mixture is prepared in a water bath. Cool, prepare rectal suppositories. Components:
- 80 g of animal fat;
- 75 g of propolis;
- 4 g of perga;
- 5 g of royal jelly;
- 15 g honey.
Candles are inserted into the anus every day for a month. The procedure is carried out at night.
- For treatment, capsules are used, which contain perga. They reduce the manifestation of painful symptoms.
The healing properties of bee pollen stop inflammatory processes, strengthen the body. The tool is used in combination with other therapeutic methods.
The content of vitamins and microelements in honey makes it indispensable in the treatment. Efficiency:
- has antibacterial properties;
- improves blood circulation;
- relieves inflammation;
- normalizes the psyche;
- stimulates libido;
- restores strength;
- replenishes energy;
- raises vitality.
The simplest recipe is to drink h / l of honey three times a day before meals. You can be treated in this way for a long time. Honey has an effective effect in combination with pumpkin seeds, walnuts, medicinal herbs.
Parsley juice with honey is considered an effective remedy for prostatitis of any form. The components are mixed in equal proportions. Take 2 tablespoons in the morning. To normalize sleep, the remedy is useful at night.
Phytoproduct is used to improve the functioning of the prostate in different forms. Components are purchased at pharmacies at affordable prices, they are made at home. Treatment of chronic prostatitis with propolis tincture in alcohol is recommended for six months.
2-3 hours before bedtime, drink one tablespoon of the mixture. Drink a glass of milk. An easy way to make your own tincture:
- 100 g of crushed propolis pour 200 g of vodka;
- place a glass container in a dark, cool place;
- insist 10 days, periodically shaking the contents;
- strain, store in the refrigerator.
The effectiveness of eliminating disorders in the functioning of the prostate with bee products has been proven by many years of experience:
- destroys microbes;
- reduces inflammation;
- eliminates stagnation;
- improves blood circulation.
The use of bee honey, perga, royal jelly has a positive effect.
When is contraindicated
Beekeeping products for treatment are made independently, purchased at a pharmacy. Propolis copes well with the inflammatory process. Before using a medicinal substance, a consultation with a doctor is necessary.
The main contraindication is individual intolerance. Honey is a strong allergen. Check the reaction of the body by applying a small amount in the area of the elbow bend. Redness of the skin, rash, hyperemia indicate an allergy. In this case, other drugs are selected.
Alcoholic propolis tincture is often used to treat prostatitis. The
instruction prohibits the use of the drug in diseases of the liver, gastrointestinal
Numerous beneficial properties explain its widespread use in therapeutic practice.
Preparations based on it have an anti-inflammatory effect, relieve spasms, and normalize the functioning of the prostate. Treatment is not accompanied by side effects, like antibiotics, non-steroidal hormones.
However, it must be remembered that it is impossible to cure the disease only with propolis, this herbal product is used as one of the means in the complex therapy of the disease.