How to increase male libido
Libido is a person's sexual attraction to the opposite sex. In other words - the desire for sexual intercourse with a partner. Norm of male libido does not exist. This is an absolutely individual feature of the body.
What is male libido, why is it decreasing?
Some men need sex every day, others need once a month. According to statistics, every fifth representative of the stronger half suffers from a decrease in sexual desire.
Reduced male libido can be caused by such factors:
- Decreased testosterone levels due to hormonal disorders.
- Erectile dysfunction. Sexual attraction and the absence of the possibility of sexual intercourse are not the same thing. But the indisputable fact is that with the presence of erectile dysfunction, the man's libido also decreases with time.
- Overweight. Obesity helps to reduce testosterone, which, in turn, reduces libido nervous breakdowns Depression, stress have a negative effect on sexual desire. The instinct of self-preservation prevails over the instinct of reproduction: the body first needs to get rid of problems.
- Chronic lack of sleep and fatigue.
- Decreased physical activity.
- Taking certain medications (for the normalization of pressure, antidepressants, antihistamines, painkillers).
- Bad habits (alcohol, drugs, smoking). Under their influence, there is a gradual disruption of the work of the internal organs, which can provoke a decrease in sexual function.
- Various diseases (diabetes, heart disease and blood vessels).
- Age-related changes. It is proved that the male hormone drops on average by 1-2% per year.
- Inadequate nutrition. An excess of carbohydrates and sugar, lack of minerals and vitamins from food, have a negative impact on the work of the body in general and the reproductive system in particular
- Genetic predisposition. It is believed that the most temperamental Southerners, and residents of the northern regions are restrained
In addition, the following psychological factors can influence the decrease in a man's sexual desire:
- addiction to partner
- mutual mismatch of biorhythms with a loved one
- family tensions
- self-doubt in the male
- appearance of the woman
- routine of intimate life
- social beliefs - strict education or religiosity, which rejects the joy of sex
According to studies conducted, it turned out that in some cases, a decrease in male libido is also associated with typical female habits:
- Use of perfume. Chemicals found in some women's fragrances have a negative effect on the sexual function of men and sperm quality.
- Frank outfits. Emphasized sexual clothing causes a man's sexual desire, which he is obliged to suppress in himself. The resulting feeling of annoyance inhibits the male psyche and can lead to erectile dysfunction and decreased libido.
- Women's crying. The smell of tears in women suppresses sexual desire in men.
How to increase male libido, sexual desire drug-induced?
Before starting treatment of low libido, it is necessary to diagnose the general condition of the man in order to identify the cause of the disorder.
The main biological factors are:
- hormonal failure (lower testosterone levels)
- reduction of thyroid hormones (hypothyroidism)
- diseases of the genitourinary system (prostatitis)
- brain problems
In case of hormonal disorders, the endocrinologist prescribes one of the types of drug therapy:
Substitution - synthetic testosterone preparations are used in the form of:
- tablets or capsules (Andriol TK, Methyltestosterone, Methadrene, Halotestin, Andriol, Vistinon)
- injections (Nebido, Delasteril Testosterone Depot, Sustanol -250)
- transdermal means (gel Androgel, testoderm plaster, Andromen cream)
Stimulating - aimed at stimulating the production of endogenous testosterone. This is a relatively new method in which such drugs can be prescribed:
- Chorionic gonadotropin
Positive results from hormone therapy are achieved only with the correct use of drugs. Self-treatment is strictly prohibited. Throughout the course of treatment, the patient must periodically undergo tests to control the level of hormones and be observed by a doctor to assess the condition of the internal organs.
In addition to drugs, a man can be prescribed physiotherapy procedures to increase his libido:
- exposure to electropulses
- various types of baths
Medications that promote potency (Cialis, Viagra, Impaza) only stimulate blood circulation in the genital area and do not affect the libido. Therefore, to increase sexual desire, such drugs are not prescribed.
In cases of decreased libido for reasons of psychological quality, the most effective treatment methods are as follows:
- psychoanalysis, implying a long-term work with a psychologist, aimed at identifying the basis of sexual disorders and ways to overcome.
- cognitive-behavioral therapy, which develops a set of special exercises that the patient must perform with his partner.
Medications and pills to increase male libido: a list
As a rule, recovery of male libido is associated with therapy aimed at normalizing testosterone levels, since this hormone is a fundamental component of the formation of sexual desire in a man. Treatment with hormones is prescribed exclusively by a doctor and has a number of contraindications.
Safer to increase testosterone levels and, as a result, sexual desire, are funds on a plant-based. Of these, the most effective and popular are:
- Testogenone is a natural complex that stimulates the production of testosterone and improves sperm quality.
- Tribestan is based on the Tribulus plant. It has a tonic effect on the body, restores libido, improves sexual function.
- Sealex Forte - contains components of extracts of ginseng, liquorice, yohimbe bark, green tea. It has a positive effect on erectile function and increases sexual activity.
- Damiana - enhances the sensitivity of the penis, improves blood flow in the pelvic region.
- Ginkgo biloba - reduces nervous tension, promotes saturation of tissues with oxygen, has an antioxidant effect.
- Leveton Forte on the basis of lives - improves blood circulation, normalizes the sexual and endocrine systems.
- Parity - a source of yohimbine, contains vitamin E and zinc. Promotes natural development of male hormones.
- Vitrix - incorporates the components of tribulus, which causes the synthesis of testosterone. In addition, optimizes metabolism.
In cases where a decrease in male libido is associated with impaired erectile function, the following remedies may be used:
However, these drugs have a number of contraindications and a range of side effects.
Therefore, to restore potency, the use of homeopathic remedies is recommended:
- Vuk Vuk
- Herbal Wanders
- Yohimbe forte
In some cases, sexual desire can be awakened by taking supplements high in zinc and selenium or vitamin-mineral complexes:
- Mens Formula
- Rhodiola Extract
With a decrease in libido due to nervous disorders, sedation can help restore balance and improve sexual activity:
It should be remembered that before taking any medications, it is recommended to consult a doctor.
Products to increase male libido
To increase sexual desire and regain lost masculine power, you need to revise your diet. Nutrition should be balanced, rich in vitamins and trace elements.
The basis of the diet to increase male libido is made up of dishes with a high content of elements responsible for the normalization of testosterone levels and the proper functioning of the reproductive system.
First of all, these are products with a high content of zinc and selenium:
- veal liver and kidneys
- chicken hearts and liver
- poppy seeds, pumpkin, sesame
- shiitake mushrooms
- pine nuts and brazil nuts, peanuts
The daily menu must include fresh vegetables and fruits. Especially useful for restoring libido:
- green leafy vegetables
Contribute to the awakening of sexual desire dishes, generously seasoned with such spices as:
Also, pay attention to aphrodisiac products and include them in your diet:
- Oysters - due to their high content of zinc and dopamine, have a powerful effect on libido.
- Asparagus - contains aspartic acid, which neutralizes the action of ammonia, which causes fatigue and lack of sexual desire.
- Almonds and other nuts are rich in arginine, an amino acid that improves blood flow to the genitals.
- cocoa-rich dark chocolate - contains phenylethylamine, which stimulates the production of endorphin, which promotes a state of relaxation and pleasure.
- onion - restores hormonal balance in the body. It is recommended to mix with boiled quail eggs and fill with sesame oil.
- celery root - contains androsterone and activates blood circulation, thereby improving the functioning of the reproductive system.
- watermelon - contains citrulline, which in the body is converted to arginine, positively affecting the blood vessels.
- Strawberries - along with vitamin C contains components responsible for the production of "joy hormones."
To restore libido, it is also necessary to abandon the use of beer, as this drink contains a large amount of phytoestrogen, an analogue of female hormones, which negatively affect the intimate activity of the male sex.
Vitamins to increase male libido
To avoid reducing a man’s sexual attraction, his body should receive a sufficient amount of essential minerals and vitamins, the main ones being:
- Zinc (the norm of 15 mg per day) is the main element that affects the normalization of testosterone levels, and thus has a beneficial effect on the male libido. It also improves sperm quality. According to experts, men - vegetarians need additional doses of this microcell. Contained in seafood, beef, wheat bran, pumpkin seeds, pine nuts.
- Selenium (from 55 µg to 100 µg per day) is a substance necessary for normal sperm production and protection of the cell membrane from negative factors. In addition, it protects the cardiovascular system. Present in meat, eggs, cereals, brazil nuts.
- Vitamins of group B - promote the natural production of testosterone, improve erectile function. In large quantities contained in black bread, buckwheat, beans, white meat.
- Vitamin E (15 - 20 mg per day) - normalizes the processes of fertilization, protects sperm from destruction. It also has a general rejuvenating effect on the body. Nuts, vegetable oils, yeast, wheat germ are rich in the content of this element.
- Vitamin C (90 mg per day) - affects the reproductive function, is a powerful antioxidant. Smoking men are advised to increase the daily rate to 130 mg. A lot of it is contained in citrus, wild rose, broccoli, bell pepper.
- Vitamin A (about 25,000 IU) - contributes to the development of the necessary hormones, improves the quality of sperm. A lot of vitamin is in egg yolks, vegetables of red and yellow color, liver (especially cod), butter.
With an unbalanced diet or sexual dysfunction, an additional intake of these trace elements in the form of supplements and vitamin complex is recommended. Care should be taken to ensure that these preparations do not contain excessive amounts of iron. This element is more necessary for women, and men are enough of the volume that enters the body with food.
How to restore, increase male libido folk remedies?
Natural medicine to restore libido offers remedies based on medicinal plants:
- prepare 2 tbsp. mint, hypericum, clover and nettle
- brew a liter of boiling water
- not less than 2 hours insist
- drink three times a day
Broth rowan and wild rose:
- 30 g of the fruit of the plants pour boiling water (700 ml)
- let it brew for 4 hours
- strain thoroughly through cheesecloth
Infusion of hawthorn flowers:
- 100 g of raw material pour 600 ml of water
- during the day insist dark place
- boil and cool
- use 2-3 times a day
Tincture from calamus swamp:
- chop the root of a plant
- mix the resulting mass with alcohol (1: 5 ratio)
- insist 10-14 days
- use 3 times a day for 20-25 drops
Candied Ginseng Root:
- cut root (plant age not less than 5 years)
- pour sugar
- store in glassware in the refrigerator
- mix 30 g vanilla with 60 g cinnamon
- add the mixture to 250 ml of red wine
- 10-15 days insist
- drink 40 ml daily
- chop sage with rosemary (1: 2)
- pour boiling water (700 ml on 4 spoons)
- let it stand for about 2 hours
- drink all day
- chop walnuts or almonds
- mix with honey
- store in a glass jar
Tincture on aloe leaves:
- 100 ml of squeezed juice mixed with 300 ml of Cahors and 200 g of honey
- keep in the dark for 7-10 days
- eat a spoon thrice a day
- apples, carrots, daikon grate
- season with honey and lemon juice
- in equal quantities take dried apricots, prunes, raisins
- grind in any way
- mix with honey
- season with ground cinnamon and cloves
In addition, to improve libido and improve the activity of sexual life will help these simple ways:
- Stay in the sun more often - research has proven a beneficial effect on the blood testosterone level of vitamin D, which is produced under the influence of ultraviolet radiation.
- Walk barefoot - on the foot of a person there are points, the effect on which increases sexual desire.
- Exercise every day - it helps to improve blood circulation and improve the tone of the body. Include in the complex of exercises power and aerobic exercise.
How to increase male libido conspiracy?
People have long believed that it was possible to restore masculine power and arouse attraction to a woman with the help of conspiracies. You can relate to this with a smile. However, it is believed that the words uttered with a special feeling and in the right situation always have the strongest energy.
Occult practitioners offer a variety of conspiracy options to enhance male libido.
- while cooking dinner for a man over raw fish or meat, say the following text
- season with plenty of spices
- bake in the oven
- this ritual spend for three days in a row
With a candle:
- go to church and get a candle
- take a photo of a loved one
- put a candle on it
- light it
- say: “The candle is hot, there is gold on it, fire above it. Where it is dark - light, where it is weak - strengthen. Amen."
- say 12 times
On the water:
- boil water without closing the dishes
- over the boiling water say the words such
- brew any drink on the water
Under the moon:
- wait for the night of the full moon
- go outside or have a balcony
- gaze at the moon, sentencing
- repeat in succession 3 full moons
On the thing:
- when ironing men's underwear, press the hot iron carefully
- say this text three times
- still warm send the ironed linen in the closet
- make sure the man puts it on the next day
How to raise male libido quickly?
It is impossible to normalize the libido at too fast a pace. This process takes time and should include:
- change from the usual passive lifestyle to a more active
- change in daily diet
- full sleep
- rest and relaxation (recommended sauna, massage)
- relief from nervous tension
- bachelors sometimes helps change sexual partner
To achieve faster results, experts give the following recommendations:
- Lack of sex for a certain period. The forbidden fruit is known to be sweet. Therefore, temporary abstinence by mutual agreement with a partner contributes to increased sexual desire.
- Erotic massage using essential oils. Have the exciting effect of ylang-ylang oil, sandalwood, geranium, cinnamon.
- Sex talk. Talk to your partner more often about sex, about what you like. Joint viewing of erotic films or reading of the subject literature will help to activate libido.
- Making diversity in the sexual life. Change the usual situation, get acquainted with various erotic practices.
- Use of aphrodisiac products. Enjoy a romantic dinner with seafood, caviar, avocado and red wine flavored with cinnamon and ginger.